Well, that didn’t take long. Guess who is gonna relapse tonight!!!!
1. Do not hate them for it. They are on a journey too.
2. Understand that sometimes you will be a bandage caressing a temporary wound or you will be a pinnacle of permanency rooted deeply in their heart. Accept that you do this to people too.
3. Do not step on your feet trying to find a rhythm you are not meant to follow.
4. Do not let it harden you: continue to nurture, continue to love.
5. People use words as anchors to latch onto bits of you and when they leave remind yourself that the sea never bled itself dry because a ship left it.
6. Write the nastiest letter and burn it.
7. Yes, they may have illuminated pieces of you that you were unaware existed. But now you do and they are not the last person to remind you.
8. Dizzy yourself with everything you love.
9. Set all that anger ablaze, you are wasting your time sifting through it.
10. Internalize the fact that you were still breathing before you met them.
11. Forgive them.what to do when people leave (via jazminnhayes)
(Source: herscience, via lady-tromboss)
Photobombed by a butterfly. [x]
Reblog if you are a….
- Keyblade wielder
- Weeping Angel
- Bender (Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Metal, Lightning, or Blood)
- A ninja
- A hobbit
- A sing-a-longer
- A bikini Bottom resident
- A PROUD OWNER OF ONE AWESOME TUMBLR BLOG
- Frost Giant
- Loki’s Solider
(Source: welcomeandallhail-the-glow-cloud, via consultinggallifreyanwinchester)
i’ve been ready for christmas ever since december 26th
(Source: ihaveremade, via the5foot4euphoniumist)
That moment when Clara realizes that Doctor just got married
I think she’s more like “wait but that’s not the wife I met”
I think it’s more like “oh ok wow that’s a really long kiss and why am I watching the Doctor make out with Queen Elizabeth the First, when did my life take such a dramatic turn, I really need to reevaluate my life choices”
reblogging for the comments
(Source: winchestters, via tuba-queen)